Hot Tub Flush 1L
Deep clean for your spas plumbing.
Hot Tub Flush 1L
Hot Tub Flush 1L is a liquid cleaner that has been specially formulated to remove build up of biofilm and oil deposits in spas plumbing. This product should be used just prior to draining the water out of the hot tub every 3-4 months.
Packs sizes available 1L and 5Ltr
Application Instructions For Hot Tub Flush 1L
- When changing the water every 3-4 months, Hot Tub Flush should be used prior to draining down the hot tub.
- Remove cartridge filter prior to the application of this product.
- Dose directly into Hot Tub skimmer baskets whilst the pumps are running to assist the distribution of the product.
- As a routine treatment, leave the pumps running for a minimum of 30 minutes after application and a further 30 minutes of standing water, prior to draining the hot tub water.
|Application Dose Rates|
|over 2,000||over 440||400ml|
If a long period of time has past between cleaning with hot tub flush and pipe cleaning procedures are overdue. Always leave the pumps running for a minimum of 30 minutes after application. Then leave the treated hot tub water for 12 hours to stand, prior to draining down and replacing hot tub water.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Do not pour this product into a skimmer containg chlorine/bromine tablets or any other product.
If you require further details and information on this product please call Three Counties Pools & Spas on 01432 273636 or Email: email@example.com
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.