Non Chlorine Shock – 1kg
Out of stock
Use for shock treating spas.
Non Chlorine Shock - 1kg
Non Chlorine Shock is for use on a weekly basis or after heavy use of the Spa or Hot Tub. This product will break down the organic contaminants and non-filterable waste sometimes found in the spa water. If left untreated can result in unpleasant smells / odours and reduce the bather comfort. Spa Non-Chlorine Shock can also improve the efficiency of the Chlorine or Bromine sanitisers.
- Rapid Dissolving
- Chlorine Free Shock Treatment
- Can Be Used With Bromine and Chlorine Sanitisers
- For Spa, Hot Tub Water and swimming pools
- available in pack sizes 1kg or 5kg
Non Chlorine Shock Instructions For Use
- Ensure no bathers are in the water when adding chemicals
- Dose at the rate of 15g per 1000 litres of water on a weekly basis or immediately after heavy use.
- Ensure circulation is on when adding directly to the water and preferably with all diverter valves open.
- Leave Spa / Hot Tub Cover off for at least 15 minutes after treatment
- Ensure circulation is running for a minimum of 1 hour to achieve full effect of product.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool and dry, well ventilated place away from oxidising and reducing agents. Avoid direct contact with all swimming pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with any chemicals, wash thoroughly.
If you require further details and information on this product please call Three Counties Pools & Spas on 01432 273636 or Email: email@example.com
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.