Small Chlorine Tablets 5Kg
Slow dissolving 20g Chlorine tablets
Small Chlorine Tablets
Our small chlorine tablets are a slow dissolving 20 gram trichlor tablet. The speed at which they dissolve is dependent on the pool water temperature and the flow rate of the water is passing over them.
A 20g tablet dosed via a chlorine feeder (Chlorinator) or floating dispenser. They provide a high level of available chlorine and are stabilised to minimise chlorine loss to sunlight.
- Suitable for Hot Tubs, Swim Spas and Small Swimming Pools.
- Simply place in your dispenser, in-line feeder system or skimmer basket.
- Our Chlorine Tablets are slow dissolving. They will dissolve over a period of 3-10 days depending on flow rate, usage and water temperature.
- NEVER place tablets directly into the pool or hot tub. This can cause as severe bleaching / staining to the finish of the swimming pool or hot tub.
- When using a floating dispenser ensure that the tablets used are always the same. If another product has been used previously, thoroughly wash the feeder out before adding tablets.
- Available in packs of 2.5Kg and 5kg.
Ideal free chlorine range: Swimming Pool 1 - 3 ppm or Spa 3 - 5 ppm
Pack size For Small Chlorine Tablets
5 Kg Bucket
In addition to pH regulation, water disinfection is another essential part of the pool water care. Untreated water is the ideal breeding ground for microorganisms. If nothing is done against them, they will multilply quickly and will cause turbidity and unpleasant pool water, leading to an increased risk for infections. Therefore it is necessary to keep these microrganisms away, and to maintain the water hygienically clean at all times.
If you require further details and information on this product please call Three Counties Pools & Spas on 01432 273636 or Email: [email protected]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.