CAL 100H FILTER
Unicel Code – C3899
CAL 100H FILTER
CAL 100H Filter fits Caldera Spas Elation, Geneva, Niagara and Tahitian. Year 2005 - Current. Cantabria 2015 - Current
WATKINS OEM No. 73722
Length - 418mm
OD - 204mm
Top Detail - Handle
Bottom Detail - 90mm Hole
In order to aid experiencing the best use of your hot tub, it is vital that the filter cartridge is maintained correctly. If your water chemistry is correct and the filter is dirty, you will be struggling with either water clarity or high sanitiser useage. The expected lifespan of a filter cartridge depends on how you treat and clean it. Filter clogging is caused by soaps, chemicals, perspiration, body fats, oils and fine particles of dust or dirt.
MAXIMISE THE LIFE OF YOUR CAL 100H FILTER
There are specific things you can do to maximise the life of your filter:
- Maintain the Hot Tub water chemistry in proper balance.
- Limit the amount of cosmestics you wear in the Hot Tub.
- Shower proir to using the Hot Tub.
- Clean the cartridge in accordance with its cleaning instructions.
- Do not scrub the filter with a stiff brush.
- Do not use a high pressure hose.
- Rotate two cartridges to prolong the life of the filters considerably and to promote good filter cleaning.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING YOURCAL 100H FILTER CARTRIDGE
All cartridge filters should be rinsed off every 2-3 weeks and fully cleaned at least every 1-2 months (more often with high usage). If you follow these cleaning procedures you will ensure the maximum life of the cartridge:
- Remove the filter cartridge(s) from the filter housing or skimmer box.
- Wash the filter using a garden hose or a cleaning tool, working from the top down. Do not use a high pressure hose or a brush.
- Soak the cartridge for at least an 2 hours or overnight is preferable. Use SpaTime Filter Cleaning Sachets for this purpose
- Rinse the cartridge once more with a hose to remove any remaining oils or cleaning solution.
- Ideally allow the filter to dry before replacing back in the Hot Tub
Eventually your cartridge filter(s) will need to be replaced as they become heavly soiled with body oils or worn from cleaning . Usually 9 - 12 months depending on the amount of use is a good rule to follow. This will ensure your spa water remains safe and crystal clear to use.
For more information on Filters sizing or cleaning please call us on 01432 273636 or e-mail [email protected]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.