ARC 50 Filter
ARC 50 Filter
ARC 50 Filter this is a direct replacement for the Arctic Spas & Coyote Spas 50ft2 Filter
Suitable for Arctic Spas & Coyote Spas up to 2007 and many other makes of Hot tub.
Unicell Ref: C-4950
Darlly Ref: SC706
Length - 340mm
OD - 128mm
Top Detail - 54mm hole
Bottom Detail - 54mm hole
FILTER MAINTENANCE FOR YOUR ARC 50 Filter
In order to aid experiencing the best use of your hot tub, it is vital that the filter cartridge is maintained correctly. If your water chemistry is correct and the filter is dirty, you will be struggling with either water clarity or high sanitiser useage. The expected lifespan of a filter cartridge depends on how you treat and clean it. Filter clogging is caused by soaps, chemicals, perspiration, body fats, oils and fine particles of dust or dirt.
MAXIMISE THE LIFE OF YOUR ARC 50 FILTER
There are specific things you can do to maximise the life of your filter:
- Maintain the Hot Tub water chemistry in proper balance.
- Limit the amount of cosmestics you wear in the Hot Tub.
- Shower proir to using the Hot Tub.
- Clean the cartridge in accordance with its cleaning instructions.
- Do not scrub the filter with a stiff brush.
- Do not use a high pressure hose.
- Rotate two cartridges to prolong the life of the filters considerably and to promote good filter cleaning.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING YOUR ARC 50 FILTER CARTRIDGE
All cartridge filters should be rinsed off every 2-3 weeks and fully cleaned at least every 1-2 months (more often with high usage). If you follow these cleaning procedures you will ensure the maximum life of the cartridge:
- Remove the filter cartridge(s) from the filter housing or skimmer box.
- Wash the filter using a garden hose or a cleaning tool, working from the top down. Do not use a high pressure hose or a brush.
- Soak the cartridge for at least an 2 hours or overnight is preferable. Use SpaTime Filter Cleaning Sachets for this purpose
- Rinse the cartridge once more with a hose to remove any remaining oils or cleaning solution.
- Ideally allow the filter to dry before replacing back in the Hot Tub
Eventually your cartridge filter(s) will need to be replaced as they become heavly soiled with body oils or worn from cleaning . Usually 9 - 12 months depending on the amount of use is a good rule to follow. This will ensure your spa water remains safe and crystal clear to use.
This is a genuine Magnum filter www.magnumfilters.com
For more information on Filters sizing or cleaning please call us on 01432 273636 or e-mail email@example.com
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.