Freshwater salt is used is in conjunction with the Caldera spas and Hopspring Spas salt systems.
it should be used when refilling the spa with fresh clean water and to mantian your salt at the correct levels.
Freshwater salt is a specially formulated salt product and comes in a granular form. It's designed to be used in conjunction with the Caldera & Hotspring Spa models that are fitted with the Freshwater salt system.
Instructions for adding the salt
First find out the correct water capacity of your spa, check the chart in your spa Owner’s Manual.
- Make sure spa jets are on before adding salt.
- To avoid adding too much salt to the water, start by adding half the recommended amount of salt noted on the chart to the right, using the scoop provided in your kit.
- Pour the salt into the filter compartment, one cup at a time.
- Always run the jets when adding salt. Allow five minutes for the salt to dissolve.
- Use FreshWater Salt Test Strips to verify the salt level is around 1,750 ppm.
- Continue to add salt, one cup at a time, as needed to reach the target level. Be careful to not exceed the recommended target of 1,750 ppm.
Benefits of a Freshwater salt system
- Natural feeling water with less chemicals and no harsh odours.
- Save money and conserve water by reducing water changes.
- Save time maintaining your spa with automatic chlorine generation.
- Keep the same water for uptp 12 months.
Watch the Caldera Spas Freshwater start up video: Start Video
If you require further details and information on this product please call Three Counties Pools & Spas on 01432 273636 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.