Fi-Clor Non-Chlorine Shock
Fi-Clor Non-Chlorine Shock 1.2kg
- Treats cloudy or green water
- Breks down unpleasant pollutants
- Shock doses spa water and restores the activity of bromine
Fi-Clor Non-Chlorine Shock Instructions
- Establish the volume of your spa by referring to the Fi-Clor Spa Owner's Handbook.
- Dose Fi-Clor Spa Non-Chlorine Shock directly into the spa. It should be used only when bathing has ceased.
- The dose rate is 15g Non-Chlorine Shock per 1,000 litres (220 galls) of spa water.
- Dose into the spa where there is good water movement and keep the circulation running.
- Use once every 14 days as a matter of routine, or as necessary if sanitiser levels are very low.
- If the spa water is cloudy or looks green, increase the dose rate to 20g Non-Chlorine Shock per 1,000 litres (220 galls) of spa water.
- Bathing may resume when the bromine or chlorine reading returns to the normal operating level.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
- Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times.
- Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa.
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, organic material, strong acids and alkalis.
- Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
If you require further details and information on this product please call Three Counties Pools & Spas on 01432 273636 or Email: email@example.com
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.