Fi-Clor Chlorine Granules 3Kg
Fi-Clor Chlorine Granules - 3Kg
Fi-Clor Chlorine Granules. Used at the recomened levels will rapidly produce free avalable chlorine to kill bacteriain the swimming pool water.
- Kills waterborne bacteria
- Quickly raises free chlorine levels
- Improves water quality
- Fast acting
- Inbuilt stabiliser to prevent loss of chlorine to sunlight
- Ideal for outdoor pools
Great alternative to standard chlorine granules. And an ideal solution enabling the use of a multi functional granular product when a solid chlorine tablet can not be used.
Pack sizes available 5kg & 3kg
Instructions Fi-Clor Chlorine Granules
- Calculate the volume of water in the pool using our handy pool water calculator.
- The product can be dosed directly into the pool without predissolving. It should only be used when bathing has ceased. For outdoor use, avoid facing the wind when dosing.
Instructions for small above ground pool dosing
- Superchlorinate the water every 1-2 weeks by raising the free chlorine by around 5ppm with a stabiliser-free chlorine such as Fi-Clor Superfast Superchlorinator
- NOTE - For liner swimming pools, please refer to manufactures operating guidelines.
Precautions: Fi-Clor (stabilised chlorine) BLUE and (unstabilised chlorine) RED label products. Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the swimming pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated and secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents. For example:
- Petrol, oil and solvents,
- Organic materials,
- Ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds
- Strong acids and alkalis.
Avoid direct contact with all swimming pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the pool. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.
If you require further details and information on this product please call Three Counties Pools & Spas on 01432 273636 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.