CAL 35 Filter
Unicel Code- C4335
CAL 35 Filter
Cal 35 Fliter fits Caldera Spa's Aventine, certain wellis models, Superior Spas models and many other please check your filter dimensions listed below
OEM No. 74148
Length - 233mm
OD - 125mm
Top Detail - 54mm Hole
Bottom Detail - 54mm Hole
CAL 35 FILTER MAINTENANCE
In order to aid experiencing the best use of your hot tub, it is vital that the filter cartridge is maintained correctly. If your water chemistry is correct and the filter is dirty, you will be struggling with either water clarity or high sanitiser useage. The expected lifespan of a filter cartridge depends on how you treat and clean it. Filter clogging is caused by soaps, chemicals, perspiration, body fats, oils and fine particles of dust or dirt.
MAXIMISE THE LIFE OF YOUR CAL 35 FILTER
There are specific things you can do to maximise the life of your filter:
- Maintain the Hot Tub water chemistry in proper balance.
- Limit the amount of cosmestics you wear in the Hot Tub.
- Shower proir to using the Hot Tub.
- Clean the cartridge in accordance with its cleaning instructions.
- Do not scrub the filter with a stiff brush.
- Do not use a high pressure hose.
- Rotate two cartridges to prolong the life of the filters considerably and to promote good filter cleaning.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING YOUR FILTER CARTRIDGE
All cartridge filters should be rinsed off every 2-3 weeks and fully cleaned at least every 1-2 months (more often with high usage). If you follow these cleaning procedures you will ensure the maximum life of the cartridge:
- Remove the filter cartridge(s) from the filter housing or skimmer box.
- Wash the filter using a garden hose or a cleaning tool, working from the top down. Do not use a high pressure hose or a brush.
- Soak the cartridge for at least an 2 hours or overnight is preferable. Use SpaTime Filter Cleaning Sachets for this purpose
- Rinse the cartridge once more with a hose to remove any remaining oils or cleaning solution.
- Ideally allow the filter to dry before replacing back in the Hot Tub
Eventually your cartridge filter(s) will need to be replaced as they become heavly soiled with body oils or worn from cleaning . Usually 9 - 12 months depending on the amount of use is a good rule to follow. This will ensure your spa water remains safe and crystal clear to use.
For more information on filters sizing and cleaning or details on CAL 35 Filter please contact us at email [email protected]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.