WY45M Microban Filter
WY45M Microban Filter
WY45M Microban Filter fits: Endless pools E series, X series, R series. HydrFlo Spas and many others.
Length - 209mm
OD - 152mm
Top Detail - Handle
Bottom Detail - 49mm SAE
Genuine Microban protection makes filters easier to clean and keeps them fresher between cleaning
The high temperatures and a wet environment of a hot tub makes unprotected filter surfaces a target for the growth of bacteria. Our Microban filter cartridges are manufactured from Reemay Advantage™ filter media with built-in Microban antimicrobial product protection.
This material combines 100% polyester synthetic fibres with Microban antimicrobial technology. This will better filter out contaminants bu firstly inhibiting the growth of bacteria on the surface of the fitler material. Secondly making your filter eaiser to clean because less dirt on the filter surface. Making sure your water is always perfectly clear, clean, and pure.
In order to aid experiencing the best use of your hot tub, it is vital that the filter cartridge is maintained correctly. If your water chemistry is correct and the filter is dirty, you will be struggling with either water clarity or high sanitiser useage.
The expected lifespan of a filter cartridge depends on how you treat and clean it. Filter clogging is caused by soaps, chemicals, perspiration, body fats, oils and fine particles of dust or dirt.
MAXIMISE THE LIFE OF YOUR FILTER WY45M Microban Filter
There are specific things you can do to maximise the life of your filter:
- Maintain the Hot Tub water chemistry in proper balance.
- Limit the amount of cosmestics you wear in the Hot Tub.
- Shower proir to using the Hot Tub.
- Clean the cartridge in accordance with its cleaning instructions.
- Do not scrub the filter with a stiff brush.
- Do not use a high pressure hose.
- Rotate two cartridges to prolong the life of the filters considerably and to promote good filter cleaning.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING YOUR FILTER CARTRIDGE
All cartridge filters should be rinsed off every 2-3 weeks and fully cleaned at least every 1-2 months (more often with high usage). If you follow these cleaning procedures you will ensure the maximum life of the cartridge:
- Remove the filter cartridge(s) from the filter housing or skimmer box.
- Wash the filter using a garden hose or a cleaning tool, working from the top down. Do not use a high pressure hose or a brush.
- Soak the cartridge for at least an 2 hours or overnight is preferable. Use SpaTime Filter Cleaning Sachets or this purpose
- Rinse the cartridge once more with a hose to remove any remaining oils or cleaning solution.
- Ideally allow the filter to dry before replacing back in the Hot Tub
Eventually your cartridge filter(s) will need to be replaced as they become heavly soiled with body oils or worn from cleaning . Usually 9 - 12 months depending on the amount of use is a good rule to follow. This will ensure your spa water remains safe and crystal clear to use.
For more information on Filters sizing and cleaning please or specic details about WY45M Microban Filter. Please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.