Fi-Clor Stain & Scale Inhibitor
Fi-Clor Stain & Scale Inhibitor 2kg
Fi-Clor Stain & Scale Inhibitor helps prevent staining caused by dissolved minerals, especially where the water is discoloured or where levels of iron, copper and manganese are known to be too high. It can also help prevent the formation of scale and rough deposits on pool surfaces. If pool surfaces are already stained or scaled, use Fi-Clor Stain and Scale Remover.
- Helps reduce scale
- Phosphate free - lowers risk of algae
- Ideal for hard water areas
- Calculate the volume of water in the pool using our handy pool water calculator.
- If the levels of dissolved metals exceed 1.5mg/l (ppm), double the dose.
- If in doubt about the levels of dissolved minerals in your pool, take a sample of pool water to your Fi-Clor pool dealer for analysis.
NOTE - For liner swimming pools, please refer to the liner manufactures operating guidelines.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the pool. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.