Fi-Clor Spa pH Increaser
Fi-Clor Spa pH Increaser 1.2kg
Fi-Clor Spa pH Increaser corrects the pH when it falls below 7.2. Acidic spa water is very uncomfortable to bathe in. If the ph is not corrected it can cause corrosion of metal parts and fittings in your hot tub.
- Fast acting
- Take a pH reading using test strips or test tablets. Increase the pH if the reading is below 7.2.
- The dose rate is 10g Fi-Clor Spa pH Increaser per 1,000 litres (220 galls) of spa water. Each dose increases the pH by approx 0.2.
- With the circulation system running, dose directly in several areas around the spa, avoiding the skimmer. Dose only when bathing has ceased.
- Continue filtration & re-test after 15 minutes.
- Repeat treatment until the pH falls within the range 7.2-7.6.
To increase the Alkalinity of your spa water use Fi-Clor Spa Alkalinity Increaser
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids a
If you require further details and information on this product please call Three Counties Pools & Spas on 01432 273636 or Email: email@example.com
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.