Fi-Clor Rapid Clarifier – 1ltr
Fi-Clor Rapid clarifierturns cloudy water crystal clear by improving the filtration of fine particulate present in the swimming pool water.
- Powerful formula
- can be used with all sanitiser types
- Can be used with filter running
Dose Rate: 100ml of fi-clor rapid clarifier per 50m3 swimming pool water
Pack size: 1 Ltr
Not suitable for diatomite filter systems.
- Calculate the volume of water in the pool using our handy pool water calculator.
- Double this dose rate for very cloudy water with high levels of suspended paticulate matter.
- In the event of impurities being precipitated on the pool floor, remove them by vacuuming directly to waste.
Caution Regularly check sand filter pressure and if it becomes too high, backwash and rinse to obtain a normal pressure. Cartridge filters should be chemically cleaned and rinsed regularly when using this product.
NOTE – For liner swimming pools, please refer to the liner manufactures operating guidelines.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the pool. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.