Fi-Clor Premium 5 Granules – 3Kg
Fi-Clor Premium 5 Granules Characteristics:
- Kills waterborne bacteria
- Contains water clarifier
- Helps prevent Algae
- Improves water quality
- Fast acting
- Inbuilt stabiliser to prevent loss of chlorine to sunlight
- Helps control pH easier to keep the water in balance
- Ideal for outdoor pools
Great alternative to standard chlorine granules and an ideal solution enabling the use of a multi functional product when a solid tablet product can not be used.
Pack sizes available 5kg & 3kg
- Calculate the volume of water in the pool using our handy pool water calculator.
- The product can be dosed directly into the pool without predissolving. It should only be used when bathing has ceased. For outdoor use, avoid facing the wind when dosing.
NOTE – For liner swimming pools, please refer to manufactures recommended operating guidelines.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix in their solid state, or in concentrated solution, Fi-Clor (stabilised chlorine) BLUE and (unstabilised chlorine) RED label products. Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the pool. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.
If you require further details and information on this product please call Three Counties Pools & Spas on 01432 273636 or Email: [email protected]