Fi-Clor Phosphate Remover
Fi-Clor Phosphate Remover 1Ltr
Fi-Clor Phosphate Remover is suitable for all types of pool and is compatible with all types of sanitiser. Its ultra concentrated formula and low dose rate makes it the ideal solution for pools with recurring algae problems.
If the pool water already contains algae, remove it by using a standard shock product such as Fi-Clor Superfast granules When there is no more algae remaining, follow the treatment steps below
- Reduces Algicide Consumption
- Easy to use measuring cap
- Could solve recurring algae problems
Pack size: 1 Ltr
Instructions Fi-Clor Phosphate Remover
Calculate the volume of water in the pool.
- Measure the phosphate level (ppb) in the water using a phosphate test kit.
- 75ml will remove 100ppb of phosphate in 50m3 (11,000 gals).
Quantity of product required (ml) = 0.015 x volume of pool (m3) x phosphate level (ppb)
- Backwash the filter.
- With the filter running, add the product directly to the pool at the inlets.
- Run filtration for at least 24 hrs, check filter pressure and if neeeded backwash the filter again.
- After 48 hrs, measure the phosphate level again using a phosphate test kit. If necessary add further phosphate remover following the instructions above.
Measure the phosphate level in the pool once a month except when not in use in the winter and dose as follows:
NOTE - For liner swimming pools, please refer to liner manufactures operating guidelines.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the pool. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.