Fi-Clor Alkalinity Increaser 1kg
To raise the total alkalinity (TA)
Fi-Clor Alkalinity Increaser
Fi-Clor Alkalinity Increaser corrects alkalinity when it falls below 80mg/l (ppm).
Alkalinity is a measure of the total amount of alkali in spa water. If the alkalinity is too low, most chemicals added to the spa will directly affect the water balance leading to rapid fluctuations in pH readings. Alkalinity at the correct level will help protect, or 'buffer' the pH. Use Fi-Clor Spa pH Increaser to raise the ph levels in your spa.
Instructions Fi-Clor Alkalinity Increaser
- Take an alkalinity reading using your test kit or test strips. You will need to raise the total alkalinity if the reading is below 80mg/l (ppm).
- The dose rate is 30g Fi-Clor Alkalinity Increaser per 1,000 litres (220 galls) of spa water. Each dose will raise the alkalinity by approx 10 - 20mg/l (ppm).
- With the circulation running, dose directly in several areas around the spa, avoiding the skimmer. Only dose when bathing has ceased.
- Re-test after 24 hours. If the total alkalinity is still low, repeat the dose.
- Maintain alkalinity between 80 - 160mg/l (ppm).
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
If you require further details and information on this product please call Three Counties Pools & Spas on 01432 273636 or Email: email@example.com
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.